Monday 31 December 2012

Bye bye, 2012!

  This will be a very short one as I am off to go see the new year in at church! What a year this has been. I only started Year 13 in September but I can honestly say that Year 12 and January to about May were some of the most stressful months of my life. Highlights of 2012 include being in There Is A War at my local theatre, my tenth and final production, raising money for and doing work experience with the International Medical Corps, going to 'La Defense' in Paris during the summer to help me get over the disappointment of my AS results, meeting Justin Bieber for the SECOND time, getting interview at my dream university and making friends with brilliant, 'perfect' people.

Another highlight of this year has been this blog; I really feel like its doing its intended purpose of making me a better student! 2012 has been tough but awesome and I am very thankful to God for getting me through it.

Bring on more incredible things in 2013 and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment