Tuesday 27 August 2013

Blog-o-versary

 YO.

  Kennyvents is officially one year old, woo! This is where it all started, ah. I've really loved having this blog as the main point of it was to make my novel analysing skills better. I will definitely continue blogging at uni as my degree is very literature based and part of my first year exams will consist of reading books and making commentaries on them, exactly what I do on here! So, I'll still be reading a lot of books. As it's a French degree, I'm afraid quite a few of the reviews will be en français but I'll share interesting uni adventures here as well, do the occassional rant and still review films if I can.

  It's a bit crazy at the moment in my house as we're trying to sort out admin stuff for uni. So. Many. Forms. It's long but still very exciting. My sister and I were supposed to jet off to Budapest yesterday on holiday but due to her last minute offer, she has had to stay in the country to sort out her forms because as a medicine undergraduate, there are wayy more forms, blood tests etc to get done. I'm still here too as I wasn't going to go on holiday on my own! But we're trying to see if we can squeeze in a quick visit to France before we part ways, sob sob.

  A few shouts before I go; my sister, Tai, who has guest blogged here a few times finally has her own blog- http://medicineandtai.wordpress.com/.

  I have a stylist (lol, I know) and she's one of my Mum's bestfriends. Our deal is that I help her with the crazy photoshoots for her fashion portfolio as a model and in return, she styles me for big events like my 18th birthday party and prom. She is absolutely brilliant and you should definitely check out her Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/DebbieFashionStylist?fref=ts or her personal website and blog where she posts pictures of her daily outfits- http://www.debbiefashionstylist.com/blog/. There are one or two photos of me on here as well...

  That's all for now, folks. Thanks a lot to those that read my ramblings. I see from my daily stats what countries people are reading from but reveal yourselves in a comment so I can thank you properly! Hopefully some reviews will be coming soon. Happz anniv, blog!

(This also happens to be my 50th post on here. I totally did that on purpose...)

No comments:

Post a Comment