Monday 28 April 2014

The start of Trinity term...

So, I am back in college for the final term of my first year at university and the joy of collections once again, which are tests at the start of each term yayyy (NOT). They were 'meh' and then I went out with my friends to celebrate. However, something happened on this night out that I am going to express with a lame poem.

They say that every girl wants a gay bestfriend,
A guy that she can talk to in a totally platonic way,
Who gives her insight into the male brain,
And keeps the night club sharks at bay.

But what is this girl supposed to say
When her gay bestfriend repeatedly tells her when drunk
That he sometimes looks at her and wishes that he wasn't gay?

Are the words true?
Or are they the senseless mutterings of an inebriated mind?
Indeed, what should this girl do,
To solve this problem that has plagued mankind?

No comments:

Post a Comment