Wednesday 28 May 2014

An apology and an amendment

It's official: I am the worst at this blogging thing.

    In my defence, it has been an incredibly hectic, stressful and tense term at university, and the thought of my eight exams (21 hours of exams, wOoOoOo, FML) hasn't made things easier. I have a lot to blog about but I just don't have much time nowadays to sit down and actually get my thoughts out.

  However, do not fear, my faithful fans (Mum, Tai, Leo and an amazing lady in Southeast Asia lol), posts on inspirational teachers, heartbreak over the situation in Nigeria, The History Boys and a History boy, Maya Angelou, Access, even more challenges with being a minority in college and one of the Christian Union reps are coming! I don't know when (probs after exams but I'll change the dates to make it look like I blogged during term time lol) but it'll be like these posts were always there...

  So, I propose an amendment to one of my New Year's Resolutions; instead of blogging once a week, by the end of the year, I need to have done at least 52 blog posts.

That's all, folks. Speak soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment