Wednesday 1 January 2014

Bonne Année, 2014!

  Happy New Year! I am so, so excited for 2014 because 2013 was absolutely awesome and as 14 is my favourite number, I have big hopes for 2014 and I know that it will be even greater than 2013 was. Highlights of 2013 included; getting 5/5 university offers, 'The Dragon Trilogy', getting a high merit in my Grade 8 singing exam even though I can't sight read (bantz), going to two proms, 'singing camp' in the summer, becoming better friends with great people, starting university in October and many more memories. I have a lot to be thankful to God for and words can't express how grateful I am to Him for all that He has blessed me with. I'm happy to say that I met 3/4 of my New Year's resolutions so, here are the resolutions for 2014:

- Post on this blog at least 52 times this year. once a week is the minimum.
*amended on Wednesday 28th May 2014*

- Pray and read my Bible more.

- Save money.

- Exercise more- do more sport at uni and even maybe start running.

- Be nicer to my little brother, AD.

- Make more of an effort with people, even if they're not too responsive, don't give up.

That's all for now, folks. I go back to university in fifteen days and I've done very little of the work that I've been set so I'd better get cracking!

No comments:

Post a Comment