Tuesday 15 January 2013

I feel like Carey Mulligan.

   If you've ever read or watched the film version of Lynn Barber's 'An Education', you'll understand exactly why I feel like Carey Mulligan. No, I was not seduced by a middle aged man and then encouraged to continue with the relationship by domineering parents. I'm talking about what Carey's character achieved at the end of the story: acceptance into a certain university. Yes, a certain university.
  
   This particular feat has never ever been achieved  at my school so they're all kinda making a really big deal of it. I'm still in shock. I found out on Friday, and I was literally in hysterics and jumping around the living room with my Mum. This is all God's doing, of course. He really does have a plan. Now I just need to get those all important grades!
  
   Pembroke, here I come by God's grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment